Read Our Terms of Service & Scroll to the Bottom to Click & Agree Prior to Registering.
Gut Psychology Disclaimer & Terms of Service:
I hereby certify full agreement, and understanding, of the following:
- Gut Psychology and its affiliates [hereby forth called Gut Psychology] offer and/or contains information regarding medical conditions, nutrition, health, fitness and diets. The information in the modules, on the Website, including documents, handouts, modules, email, communication, phone, fax, etcetera [hereby forth called Website], and discussed in articles, quotes, handouts, advertisements, from the Gut Psychology Staff is not advice and should not be treated as such. Gut Psychology is designed for educational purposes only.
- Gut Psychology shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of information contained in this Website or from any of the Gut Psychology affiliates.
- Gut Psychology is not a medical organization and the Gut Psychology staff can not give me medical advice or a diagnosis. The Gut Psychology staff may share information with me should I wish to have a 15 minute phone consultation, however this is not considered medical advice and said information is for educational purposes only. I understand that I should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Professional assistance: I understand that before starting any diet, reading information, and researching nutritional, lifestyle, fitness and medicinal changes; that I should speak to my doctor. I understand that if I have any concerns or questions about my health, that I should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. I understand that if I think I may be suffering from any medical condition, that I should seek immediate medical attention. I will not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from my health-care professional because of something I have read on this Website. The use of any information provided on this Website is solely at my own risk.
- Medical developments: Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this Website will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. Neither is it intended to endorse any view expressed nor reflect its importance by inclusion in this Website.
- No warranties:I understand that the medical information on this Website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. I understand that Gut Psychology makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this Website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Gut Psychology does not warrant or represent that the medical information on this Website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is complete, true, accurate, up to date and/or non-misleading.
- Limiting liability: I understand that under no circumstances shall Gut Psychology or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to the results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Website’s records, programs, or services. I acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the Website. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in this medical disclaimer will:
(a) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(b) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- I understand that should I wish to have a companion do the Gut Psychology program, that each person must separately register for the program. I understand that the information in the Gut Psychology program is owned by Gut Psychology and that sharing, distributing, copying, or duplicating is strictly prohibited. I understand that should I engage in any of the aforementioned that I accept full liability. I understand that Gut Psychology is not liable for any information or for any persons that illicitly receive the modules, and participate in the Gut Psychology Program without expressed consent of the content enclosed in this Agreement. Gut Psychology is not liable for any unauthorized copies, sharing, distribution and happenstance, or through any other means not mentioned in this agreement, as utilized by the consumer.
- Copyright: I understand that the Gut Psychology Website and its contents are copyright of Natural Mental Health LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited. No part of the Website may be copied or distributed for any personal or commercial purpose without express approval from Natural Mental Health LLC.
- I understand that Gut Psychology reserves the right to publish, edit or reject any testimonials, or feedback that I send either via email, via the Website or in writing via post for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment to me – unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in writing prior to submission. I give Gut Psychology the right to display advertisements in connection with my testimonial and to use my feedback for advertising and promotional purposes.
- I agree that you will not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
a) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
b) impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
c) contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
d) the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party,
e) does not endorse, recommend, or sponsor and is not affiliated with any individuals or entities listed or linked to on the Website unless that fact is expressly stated.
- I understand that: If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.